cti message

Subject: Passage of Interoperability Subcommittee Proposal

Dear CTI,

I am happy to announce that the ballot for the Interoperability Subcommittee has passed by simple majority.  Please congratulate our new Co-Chairs, Patrick Maroney and David Eilken.  Thank you to everyone who voted.  I will figure out with OASIS how to officially create the subcommittee on oasis-open.org to enable enrollment.

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2855

Administrative Notes:

·        Per Section 2.14 of the OASIS TC Process [1], the creation of a Subcommittee must be minuted and include the name, statement of purpose, list of deliverables and chair.  I will document these requirements in our next CTI meeting, to be called shortly.

·        While the overall voter turnout was not ideal (46%), it does not surprise me given our large number of voting members (126).  Per Section 2.13 of the OASIS TC Process [2], the creation of a subcommittee requires a Resolution, which is a decision reached by our TC by vote and requires a Simple Majority Vote to pass.  If anyone feels I am incorrectly reading the TC Process, please feel free to reach out to myself, Rich and our OASIS Administrators immediately.

Alex Foley

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#subcommittees

[2] https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#voting

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.