cti message

Subject: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Marketing Call: 6 Oct

OASIS is holding a one-hour call for members interested in promoting adoption of STIX/TAXII/CybOX and in delivering visibility benefits for CTI TC participants. The call will be held on Tuesday, 6 Oct, at 11:30 UTC (8:30 am San Francisco, 11:30 am Boston, 4:30 pm London, 5:30 pm Berlin).

Our initial purpose is to identify objectives, provide an overview of OASIS services, and organize a marketing team to direct future activities. Note: this team will focus on coordination and not on content. (The content we use will be created and approved by the CTI TC.)

Anyone who is on the CTI TC or who represents an organization that participates in the TC is welcome to attend. Sponsor-level members are strongly advised to have at least one person on the call who is responsible for their organization's marketing, public relations, and/or events.  Feel free to forward this message to others in your organization.

If you'd like to attend the call, let me know, and I'll provide teleconference details.

If you are interested but unable to dial in on Oct 6, let me know, so we can keep you informed of our plans.

Best regards,
Carol

CTI MARKETING CALL: AGENDA

1. Introductions

2. Brainstorm on goals and challenges of marketing CTI

3. Overview of OASIS event services:
   -  Interop demos, Showcases, Plugfests
   -  Webinars, hangouts
   -  Conference panels, presentations, workshops
   - OASIS-hosted events
      . Borderless Cyber series: DC Recap, Future events
      . STIX/TAXII/CybOX training

4. OASIS curated newsletter: Borderless Cyber
   - Free ad space for Sponsor members

5. Collateral
   - Data sheets, slide decks, white papers

6. Press/analyst relations

7. Organizing our activities
   - OASIS marketing mailing list
   - Coordination with CTI TC