cti message

Subject: CTI at Borderless Cyber D.C.

Inline image 1

CTI TC members:

Thanks to everyone who made last week's Borderless Cyber event at the World Bank such a success. We appreciate all the support we received from CTI TC members—those of you who presented, those who attended, and those who helped boost our VIP invitation list.

CTI was front and center at Borderless Cyber:

Not only CTI…the program featured an array of impressive cybersecurity speakers, including:

You can still experience (or re-experience) Borderless Cyber DC. The World Bank broadcasted and recorded all the presentations. Links are at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/events/cyber-2015/schedule

Cyberwire also published coverage of the entire program:
http://www.thecyberwire.com/events/borderless-cyber-2015.html

Now---how you can become involved in our next Borderless event…

Plans are underway for two more Borderless Cyber events in the first half of 2016. We're looking at European venues now.  If you're interested in being part of the next Borderless Cyber Program Committee, let me know.

The Borderless Cyber series is a key part of a marketing plan for CTI.  The marketing plan discussion will begin with a call on 6 Oct at 11:30 UTC. All CTI members are invited to join in on the discussion. For dial-in details, contact carol.geyer@oasis-open.org.

Please feel free to reach out to me anytime with questions, ideas, and/or feedback.

Kind regards,
Jane