cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] Formal motion regarding selection of default or MTI serialization bindings for CTI TC work products

Thank you Sean / Patrick.  I will await Chet and OASIS’s feedback on the period of debate / discussion required, but we will take a vote on this motion ASAP.

Alex

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cti@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Patrick Maroney
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 3:02 PM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org; Barnum, Sean D.

I second the motion.

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
Desk: (856)983-0001
Cell: (609)841-5104
Email: pmaroney@specere.org

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 11:56 AM -0700, "Barnum, Sean D." <sbarnum@mitre.org> wrote:

I would like to formally make a motion that we make no decisions on default or MTI serialization bindings for CTI TC work products until we have consensus on requirements and evaluation criteria, identification and understanding of potential options and understanding of how each option does or does not meet the consensus requirements and evaluation criteria.

Sean Barnum

OASIS CTI TC / STIX SC Co-chair

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.