cti message

Subject: Stix 2.0 user-cases / requirements

Does anyone have a feel for how far through these we are?  How do we know when we are done?  (I’m thinking that every member will need to look at the list and verify that “yes, this would do everything I would need”)

Jonathan Bush

Systems Director

SOLTRA | An FS-ISAC and DTCC Company

813.470.1434 office | 813.787.6887 mobile

jbush@soltra.com | jbush@dtcc.com

One organization's incident becomes everyone's defense

soltra_logo_40

DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.