cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Implementation report

[+1]  "More detailed implementation tracking could be a topic for our new interoperability subcommittee."

Obviously one of the first steps is to get a good update/inventory on "implementations" and current status.

Questions to CTI TC (please direct responses to the new interoperability subcommittee list: cti-interoperability@lists.oasis-open.org )

(1) Any thoughts on [near term]  form, format, location, process?

(2) Any thoughts on additional sources of information (e.g. The Soltra  STIX TAXII Validations 2015-May15.pdf report)

(Note we will take this discussion over to the newly formed CTI TC IOSC, but wanted to get a broad set of inputs on ideas)

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
Office:  (856)983-0001
Cell:      (609)841-5104

From: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of "Baker, Jon" <bakerj@mitre.org>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 8:38 AM
To: "tony@yaanatech.com" <tony@yaanatech.com>, "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

As a reminder, we built the supporters page to start tracking usage for STIX and TAXII. You can find that page here:

More detailed implementation tracking could be a topic for our new interoperability subcommittee.

Thanks,

Jon

Jonathan O. Baker
J83D - Cyber Security Partnerships, Sharing, and Automation
The MITRE Corporation