cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Motion to Create Electronic Ballots

I second the motion.

Regards,
Ivan

From: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Alexander Foley
Date: Friday, October 23, 2015 at 9:39 AM
To: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org"
Subject: [cti] Motion to Create Electronic Ballots

CTI,

It turns out our motion yesterday was to submit our draft specifications, rather than to open electronic ballots.  I apologize for the confusion, but to ensure we’re following the TC process with some degree of precision:

I make a motion that the TC open two electronic ballots to approve the publication of the STIX v1.2.1 draft specification bundle and the TAXII v1.1.1 draft specification bundle as Committee Specification Drafts, and submit them for Public Review.

Thanks,

Alex

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.