cti message

Subject: Outreach and IOSC Roles [Was: Re: [cti-cybox] CybOX Domains Outreach Liaisons]

(1)  A quick comment/suggestion (as a fellow CTI TC member, not as co-chair of the IOSC):

The IOSC should indeed inventory all CTI and related initiatives/stakeholders. However, there is nothing that prevents outreach and engagement to bring people into our CTI TC efforts.  To the extent we do so formally can be managed as things progress, but these engagements/partnerships ultimately start with personal relationships.

I would encourage all CTI TC members to initiate these discussions with their colleagues, collect contact information of those who might serve as liasons, participants, evangelists, ambassadors, etc.

(2)  I do have a related question as Co-Chair of the IOSC:

Are we formally adding the Charter of the previously discussed EAO SC (Engagement/Adoption/Outreach SC) to the scope of the IOSC?  Another SC is very difficult to imagine at his point, but I want to ensure we are not conflating roles if combining these is not the intended strategy.

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
Desk: (856)983-0001
Cell: (609)841-5104
Email: pmaroney@specere.org