cti message

Subject: [ACTION REQ] Vote for STIX v1.2.1 and TAXII v1.2.1 Committee Specification Drafts

Hi All,

In order for us to pass quorum for a ballot we require a simple majority of people voting – more than 50% of eligible voters voting.  There are 122 voting members in the CTI TC, which means we need 61 votes of you with voting rights to vote!

We have 35 votes submitted on the STIX v1.2.1 ballot and 31 votes submitted on the TAXII v1.1.1 ballot.

This means we need 27 more people to vote on the STIX v1.2.1 ballot and 31 more people to vote on the TAXII v1.1.1 ballot within the next 2 days or the STIX and TAXII standards will be delayed!

Check if your name is on this list and if it is, then vote….  please… vote!

Cheers

Terry MacDonald

Senior STIX Subject Matter Expert

SOLTRA | An FS-ISAC and DTCC Company