cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] ACTION REQUIRED: PLEASE VOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

Links:

On Nov 5, 2015, at 11:27 AM, Struse, Richard <Richard.Struse@HQ.DHS.GOV> wrote:

All,

We have two open ballots that close tomorrow (Friday) at 2PM Eastern time.  They are to approve the existing STIX and TAXII specification families as Committee Specification Drafts and authorize a 30-day public review period.  We need a majority of CTI TC voting members to cast a ballot in order for the results to be considered valid.

A lot of people have put a lot of work into these specifications and I would ask that all voting members of the TC take a minute (and that’s all it takes) to cast your votes.  If you have already cast your ballot, thank you and I apologize for the extra email.

If you have any questions about your voting status or how to vote, please contact myself or Alex Foley (copied) directly.

Thank you.

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Technical Committee

Chief Advanced Technology Officer

National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC) and

Stakeholder Engagement and Cyber Infrastructure Resiliency (SECIR)

Cyber Security & Communications

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

e-mail:  Richard.Struse@dhs.gov
Phone:  202-527-2361