cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] CTI face to face meeting

Also, remote participation will be supported per OASIS rules. Please do not respond that you plan to attend the on-site if you are going to participate remotely.

Aharon

From: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Aharon <achernin@soltra.com>
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 5:51 AM
To: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [cti] CTI face to face meeting

Greetings CTI list,

We are working to get the TC together for an in-person meeting in January. The agenda is not set, but I plan to share to the list once it is completed. However, you can expect discussions pertaining to the next major releases of STIX, TAXII, and CybOX.

What I need from you:
I need to get a count of how many people plan to attend. This will help determine the appropriate venue and catering requirements. Please use the following URL to record that you plan to attend:

Date
January 14th – January 15th (plan for 2 full days)
Location
University of South Florida (USF - Traditions Hall in the Alumni Center)
4202 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33620
Hotels:
Embassy Suites (on campus)
3705 Spectrum Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612