cti message

Subject: Re: CTI face to face meeting

Reminder, please respond to the survey if you plan to attend the on-site in person. We need this information for planning purposes.

Also, do not answer “yes you are attending the onsite” if you are attending remotely.

Thanks for your help,

Aharon

From: Aharon <achernin@soltra.com>
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 5:51 AM
To: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: CTI face to face meeting

Greetings CTI list,

We are working to get the TC together for an in-person meeting in January. The agenda is not set, but I plan to share to the list once it is completed. However, you can expect discussions pertaining to the next major releases of STIX, TAXII, and CybOX.

What I need from you:
I need to get a count of how many people plan to attend. This will help determine the appropriate venue and catering requirements. Please use the following URL to record that you plan to attend:

Date
January 14th – January 15th (plan for 2 full days)
Location
University of South Florida (USF - Traditions Hall in the Alumni Center)
4202 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33620
Hotels:
Embassy Suites (on campus)
3705 Spectrum Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612