cti message

Subject: Re: JSON or what???

On 19.11.2015 16:08:07, Jerome Athias wrote:

> I would suggest that, in case of emergency, we take immediate
> actions. In this case, can we schedule a (first) vote regarding MTI?
> This I think would help to orient, and maybe decide what and how we
> will refactor or simplify some elements for effective actions.

Whether we take a formal vote on the MTI issue now or decide to defer
that vote until the STIX and CybOX SCs have put forward comprehensive
proposals, I feel very strongly that we MUST somehow stop this endless
MIT debate in order to make progress on more pressing issues.

Please everyone, don't all pile on this thread just yet. There is a
co-chairs call coming up in a few hours. I personally guarantee that
this question will be discussed. Hold please, we'll get back with you
shortly...

--
Cheers,
Trey