cti message

Subject: Please vote on the MTI Ballot!

All,

This is a friendly reminder to vote on the open MTI ballot. As of this email, 55% of the CTI TC membeship has not voted. We want to hear from everyone, so please cast your vote!

If you have not voted because you still have open questions about the ballot, please ask them here so that we can discuss them.

Thank you.
-Mark