cti message

Subject: FIRST TC on CTI in Munich in February 2016: Program published and registration open

Dear all,

the program for the FIRST TC on CTI on 23-25th February 2016 that is hosted
by Siemens is online and registration is open:

https://www.first.org/events/colloquia/munich2016/program

I am really happy with the talks and speakers we have on
the 24th and 25th of February (several of which are quite active
in the OASIS TC) Also, I am happy and grateful to MITRE for the
STIX/CybOX training they will provide on February 23rd as part
of the TC -- thanks a lot!!! All in all, I think we are
in for a really great technical colloquium on our favorite
topic area!!!

So even though summer certainly is a better time to visit Munich,
this TC should make a visit of Munich worth your while even
in February ;)

Kind regards,

Bernd

--------

Bernd Grobauer

Siemens AG
Corporate Technology
Research and Technology Center
CT RTC ITS

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich, Janina Kugel, Siegfried Russwurm, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322