cti message

Subject: CTI Face to Face registration survey is now closed

CTI -

I have closed the CTI face to face registration survey in preparation for the event. We have 46 people who have agreed to attend the meeting in person, and approximately 20 people who will be attending remotely.

There is still an open sponsorship available to any vendors who would wish to sponsor the dinner/social event. Please reach out to me if you would like to sponsor this part of the event.

Aharon