cti message

Subject: Finalized F2F Agenda

All,

Please find attached the finalized agenda.

If you do not have a parking pass, please drive to the Campus Information Center and pick up a parking pass from the drive-through. I was able to use this information in my GPS: "Campus Information Center, USF"

If you already have a parking pass, please head toward the USF Gibbons Alumni Center. I used “Lot 23T USF” in my GPS, and I suspect the building name will work as well.

Thank you.
-Mark