cti message

Subject: RE: Face to Face - RM4 - Prop 9 relationships

Thanks Phillip,

I’d seen the earlier study by Char Sample that this was based on, but not seen the follow up. Thanks for sending!

Cheers

Terry MacDonald

Senior STIX Subject Matter Expert

SOLTRA | An FS-ISAC and DTCC Company

+61 (407) 203 206 | terry@soltra.com

From: Phillip Cutforth [mailto:Phillip.Cutforth@dia.govt.nz]
Sent: Friday, 15 January 2016 11:32 AM
To: Terry MacDonald <terry@soltra.com>; Mark Clancy <mclancy@soltra.com>; cti@lists.oasis-open.org

Gents,

Noting I have trouble posting to CTI mail lists, I’ll leave this with yourselves to consider if useful for wider audience….  Concerning profiling threat actors…

I’ve just read an interesting report by SEI CMU on “Cyber + Culture Early Warning Study”.  It is a special report that examines the linkage between culture(s) and cyber behaviours, with a view to profiling cyber (threat) actors and the timelines involved between cyber and kinetic events.

Details:

SEI CMU – CERT Division

Title:  Cyber + Culture Early Warning Study

Author:  Char Sample

Ref/ID:  CMU/SEI-2015-SR-025

Dated:  Nov 2015

http://resources.sei.cmu.edu/library/

http://resources.sei.cmu.edu/asset_files/specialreport/2015_003_001_449739.pdf

Kind Regards,

Phil C

Phil Cutforth MBE MSc | AoG Enterprise Architect | Service and System Transformation
The Office of New Zealand Government Chief Information Officer, Department of Internal Affairs - Te Tari Taiwhenua
Tel (DDI):
+64 4 495 7277| Extn: 5277 | Mobile: +64 21 901 752 | email:  phillip.cutforth@dia.govt.nz  |  web:  www.dia.govt.nz  |  c:  long black + hot milk
Address:  46 Waring Taylor St, PO Box 805, Wellington 6140, New Zealand

DIAlogo