cti message

Subject: Your Public Reviews for STIX and TAXII have been announced

Members of the CTI TC,

We were trying to get this released while you were holding your F2F last week but as you will see when you look at the announcement, these specs are behemoths. Nevertheless, you 30 day public reviews for STIX Version 1.2.1 and TAXII Version 1.1.1 have been announced. The reviews end on February 17th although if you decide to extend the review deadline just let me know. You can find the announcement on the OASIS web site at https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/30-day-public-review-for-stix-version-1-2-1-and-taxii-version-1-1-1-ends-februa-0 and the organization-wide email at https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201601/msg00006.html

In addition to posting on the website and mailing to the various mailing lists (cti-users@ included), I have also tweeted the announcement and posted announcements on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/113131/113131-6094943139909423108). Please feel free to like/comment/share/retweet/etc. any of these to get the news out.

VERY IMPORTANT since this is your first public review: The TC's obligations for handling comments are described at [1]. Non-TC member feedback can only be submitted to the TC's comment list cti-comment@lists.oasis-open.org. The TC must have someone subscribed to this mail list to monitor comments.

All submitted comments must be acknowledged by the TC. In addition, the TC needs to maintain a log of comments received and the TC's descisions on their resolutions. The comment resolution log will need to be available when you prepare for you next step in the process.

A simple comment resolution log template is available in OpenDocument [2] and Office [3] format.

Congratulations on getting this started! Let me know if you have any questions regarding the review or next steps or if I can help in any other way.

=== Additional references:
[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/handling-the-comments-received-during-a-public-review

[2] https://www.oasis-open.org/sites/www.oasis-open.org/files/Simple-comment-resolution-log-template_0.ods

[3] https://www.oasis-open.org/sites/www.oasis-open.org/files/Simple-comment-resolution-log-template_0.xls