cti message

Subject: Capturing Today's Call & Other topics

All,

As Alex’s notes will show, we made some good progress on the topic of IDs on today’s call. I think we have the framework for a path forward on the topic with some open questions that still need to be addressed.

Will somebody be capturing this progress in the specification pre-draft? Further, I believe that we agreed at the F2F to use TWIGs as a basis for at least one work product – will parts of TWIGs be making it into the pre-draft document [1]?

I’ve been a bit busy lately, my apologies if I’ve missed some conversation on this topic. If this has been discussed, please point me to it off list.

Thank you.
-Mark