cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Missing MTI - what to do?

I agree with Bret here. The question is what do we do with mixed-level TLP. For example, the whole STIX document is TLP amber, but these elements are TLP red. While the TAXII server might pass or store the whole document, if someone with amber but not red access asks for the document, does the whole document fail? I would offer if the source took the effort to separately indicate amber vs. red, they mean to pass the amber stuff with their trusted TAXII server partner “doing the right thing” with the red elements.

Beating the supine equine, this is an example of critical content marking ;-)