cti message

Subject: Quality of the specs

In your experience is it that people are not reading the specs, the specs are ambiguous, the specs are wrong, or the validator is wrong?

On Feb 2, 2016, at 2:53 PM, Sarah Kelley <Sarah.Kelley@cisecurity.org> wrote:

Can I make a request that every training that takes place regarding STIX/TAXII/CybOX specifically mention/provide training on the STIX validator? We have had several different instances where people attempt to share information with us in STIX format, but the STIX doesn’t validate so we can’t actually use what they’re sending us.