cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Quality of the specs

Sarah,

You have some really valid points here...  Especially the issue about title in the indicator.  If this or things like it really should not be there, but they were included just because we "could" put them in, then maybe they need to be dropped.  John makes some really good points about it too..  If you think sometimes it might have something useful, because it is being abused, then it seems like we have a problem.

I really hope that as we push forward with the Indicator revamp that you and your colleagues will point out all of the places were things do not make sense or where we have gotten them wrong.  Lets make sure STIX 2.0 indicators and their related friends, work the way people need them to work.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems