cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] Suggested formatting for normative text

Right now we are using Google docs to collect normative text.  I’m not sure all of the formatting options used in the OASIS spec docs are available – but I’m new to Google docs

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:48 PM
To: Piazza, Rich <rpiazza@mitre.org>
Cc: cti@lists.oasis-open.org

HI Rich,

One thing to keep in mind is that we put new cover pages on your drafts when publishing TC work products. So I suggest you not modify existing styles as it is very likely we'll end up wiping out those changes when we publish. Also, you should stick to using the header styles that come with the spec templates. Doing examples and such as you describe shouldn't pose any problem.

/chet