cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] Consensus Achieved on 2 topics

Trey,

Here at  MITRE we don't get President's Day off, but you point is well taken :-)

For the record, I haven't done anything yet.  I'm waiting for the working meeting today.

OTOH - I think those items had an original due date of 2/5...

	Rich

Rich Piazza
The MITRE Corporation
781-271-3760

-----Original Message-----
From: Trey Darley [mailto:trey@soltra.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:33 AM
To: Piazza, Rich <rpiazza@mitre.org>
Cc: cti@lists.oasis-open.org

On 15.02.2016 15:33:35, Patrick Maroney wrote:

> (2) An aggressive schedule (1-2 Business Days) for review and
> comments on draft normative text might work well for those who can
> dedicate full-time attention to this process (including time to dig
> out and review potentially 100s-1,000s of related Slack Channel
> comments).

Hey, Rich -

Pat's right, allowing just 1-2 business days for review of proposed
draft text before declaring consensus is too aggressive. In this case,
you said if no comments were submitted by COB yesterday we'd declare
consensus but yesterday was a US national holiday, hence many on the
list probably didn't even read your mail yet.

If we're sticking to the one tranche per week idea, how about if we
leave last week's completed tranche open for review while we work on
this week's tranche? To me, that's a fair balance between maintaining
our desired velocity and allowing folks in the community to have the
occasional sick day.

--
Cheers,
Trey