cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] [DETECTED AS SPAM] RE: [cti] versioning

My opinion is that would be deployment specific.  Meaning, an organization could choose to publish content publicly as the org vs the individual.   Now with that said, your tool may not allow that, but that is an implementation issue with the tool you are using, not a specification issue.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems