cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] versioning

Aharon Chernin wrote this message on Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 14:13 +0000:
> If we want the community collaborating on intelligence, then we need to either allow for suggesting of updates to the original object, some sort of derived intelligence relationship, or both.
>
> I am a fan of both approaches. Only the author can revision the original document. However, anyone else can create a new object with a relationship between the new and old objects and the type of “suggested-update”. A suggested-update could include revised facts or even a recommendation for revocation.

I like the idea of suggested-update.  We should add an optional field
to the information-source object that provides a URL that someone can
submit updates too.  If we don't, then it becomes harder to share
information.

Obviously, it could become a spam trap, but if the org says, only signed
suggestions are allowed, and maybe some mechanism for proving your
signature isn't a spam bot, this could be a powerful feature...

--
John-Mark