cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Example Objects with Texts for Internationalization

Paul Patrick (iSight Partners) is currently in process of converting one of their real-world threat report products into STIX 1.2.1 XML and STIX 2.0 JSON (reflecting our current state). That should be complete and available new week to the TC.
I think this may be a good example of the sort of thing you are looking for if you can wait a few days.

sean