cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] CybOX Datatype Refactoring/Deprecation

We need to word the question a bit or maybe a few.

‘Support’ is not exact enough.

Do we have CTI observables stored in orginal non-defanged form? Is this required or optional to be complaint at MVP?

Do we have CTI observables stored in orginal defanged form?  Is this optional or required? Is this needed for MVP?

Is transformation to\from defanged require for MVP. Is a transformed observable a new observable or a revision of the orginal?

Mark

Sent from my Windows 10 phone