cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] STIX 2.0 Dev Dashboard

Well done Wunder!!

Sent from my Commodore 64

On Mar 10, 2016, at 10:48 AM, Aharon Chernin <achernin@soltra.com> wrote:

Fantastic work Mr Wunder!

Aharon

From: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of "Wunder, John A." <jwunder@mitre.org>
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 1:46 PM
To: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [cti] STIX 2.0 Dev Dashboard

Hey everyone,

If you’re like me, you were having trouble keeping track of all the different conversations we were having and where they were happening. I also heard from a few people at RSA who were having the same problem.

So, I just pushed this page to help you keep track of things: http://stixproject.github.io/stix2.0/. The editors and co-chairs will be making sure that the site stays up to date as we make progress and move things forward.

Let me know if you’d like to see anything else there or if there’s anything else the TC can do to make it easier for you to contribute.

John