cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] RE: New Mini-Working Groups

On 11.03.2016 16:56:00, Barnum, Sean D. wrote:
> By "we haven’t heard any requests to change” do you mean from OASIS?
> Because there have been several concerns raised by TC members
> regarding Slack and stated desires to find a solution that could
> more easily be managed within OASIS scope and provide better support
> for threaded discussions.

Ever since we started using Slack, I've been trying to get this moved
under the aegis of OASIS. I have yet to see any response from OASIS
staff. Meanwhile, we have been striving for transparency and
inclusiveness. (Cf. Jason Keirstead's script to automatically archive
and mirror the Slack conversations to a static web archive.)

> I know that Pat Maroney has even made several substantive technical
> suggestions for other solutions. I do not claim that any single
> alternative is better at this point but I would suggest that we
> should investigate them and be able to make an informed decision one
> way or the other.

Nabble is a mailing list archive tool. We already *have* mailing list
archives provided by OASIS. What does yet another mailing list archive
buy us?

--
Cheers,
Trey