cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] RE: [Non-DoD Source] RE: [cti] RE: Versioning Background Docs

Jeff,

Can you help me understand your perspective? In STIX 1.x, versioning was handled using the timestamp field (and would seem to align with your post, unless I’m mis-reading it) but I’m not sure I’ve seen any discussion about using timestamp for versioning in 2.0. Are you proposing that we use timestamps for versioning in 2.0, or am I misunderstanding your comment?

Thank you.
-Mark