cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] April 19/20 working session

Hello;

I wanted to send a note to the CTI - as we have had an ample amount of participation, currently, we have met (and potentially exceeded) capacity of the meeting space and will be unable to accept more participants at this time. In the event that we have some additional slots open up, I will send out a notification.

We will be setting up a remote video conference option for everyone, and will send those details out to the list prior to the event.

Thanks all;

-
Jason Keirstead
STSM, Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security | www.securityintelligence.com

Inactive hide details for Mark Davidson ---03/28/2016 05:19:40 PM---All, The details of the April 19/20 working session have beMark Davidson ---03/28/2016 05:19:40 PM---All, The details of the April 19/20 working session have been finalized. It will be hosted by IBM in

From: Mark Davidson <mdavidson@soltra.com>
To: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Jason Keirstead/CanEast/IBM@IBMCA
Date: 03/28/2016 05:19 PM
Subject: [cti] April 19/20 working session
Sent by: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

All,

The details of the April 19/20 working session have been finalized. It will be hosted by IBM in their Bethesda, MD location. I have sent a separate email to attendees with further logistical details. If you are interested in attending and did not receive a separate email from me, please send me a message and copy Jason Keirstead. Jason will need to submit paperwork information by Friday.

Thank you.
-Mark