cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] CTI STIX co-chair nomination

I would also support John's nomination. He always has balanced opinions, and is open to change.

Cheers

Terry MacDonald | Chief Product Officer

M: +61-407-203-026
E: terry.macdonald@cosive.com
W: www.cosive.com

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 3:47 AM, Gong, Nicole X. <ngong@mitre.org> wrote:

Yeah, I vote for John.

Nicole

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cti@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Wunder, John A.
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 12:41 PM
To: JG on CTI-TC <jg@ctin.us>; cti@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks for the nomination and second! I accept and if voted in I’ll be happy to serve.

From: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of JG on CTI-TC <jg@ctin.us>
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 4:41 PM
To: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

Aharon:

I will second that nomination.

Jane Ginn
CTIN

On 4/5/2016 1:01 PM, Aharon Chernin wrote:

I think we can all agree that Sean’s sudden departure leaves an immediate and large gap in leadership within the CTI STIX TC. We can also all agree that the STIX TC has quite the work effort in front of it if we are going to get a STIX 2.0 out the door in a timely fashion. To get the TC through this, and to move us forward, I believe we should work to replace this gap in leadership as soon as possible.  I am sure the group is aware that John Wunder has put in a large part of the work effort to author STIX 2.0. I think he would add tremendous capability to our STIX TC and to our CTI co-chairs as a whole. Given that, I would like to nominate John Wunder as a co-chair for the OASIS CTI STIX TC.

Aharon

--

Aharon Chernin
CTO