cti message

Subject: Call for Nominations for STIX Co-Chair

Dear TC,

My apologies for the cross-post but I wanted to ensure this went to all members of the TC.  With Sean Barnum’s departure, we need to move quickly on identifying a second co-chair for the STIX Subcommittee.  John Wunder has been nominated and seconded, but the co-chairs wanted to be sure that the community had the opportunity to nominate other candidates.  Hence, this is a call for nominations for STIX co-chair.

Please respond to this message by Monday, April 11th at 5PM UTC (1PM ET, 10AM PT) with any additional nominations and seconds.  If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to myself or Rich.

Thanks,

Alex

OASIS CTI Secretary

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.