cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] RFI & Motion: JSON MTI & JSON Schemas

Jason Keirstead wrote this message on Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 13:21 -0300:
> I agree - but I would also propose that we do not vote on a normative spec,
> until there is an affiliated schema artifact attached, regardless of if
> that artifact is classified as informative or not.

I agree that an non-normative schema is required before final vote of
the specification..  I said exactly that in my comments when I voted
for JSON to be MTI...

But as John said, Pat's question was not about a non-normative JSON
schema, but a _normative_ JSON schema, hence my comments...

--
John-Mark