cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] RFI & Motion: JSON MTI & JSON Schemas

On 18/04/16 14:34, Trey Darley wrote:
> On 18.04.2016 14:09:25, Ron Williams wrote:
>>
>> Can you (or someone) send me the link to the Cybox Frequency Results
>> y'all produced a few months ago?
>>

> Sure thing, Ron, here [0] you go. ^_^
>
> [0]: http://cyboxproject.github.io/cti-stats/

FYI, we also produce some statistics from the MISP attributes and categories (statistics
are from a MISP instance with half-million attributes (observables)):

https://www.circl.lu/doc/misp-stats/attributes.json
https://www.circl.lu/doc/misp-stats/categories.json

This might be of some interests.

Cheers.

--
Alexandre Dulaunoy
CIRCL - Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg