cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] i18n (RE: MVP Discussion)

I might have missed this earlier, but instead of using text IDs on all text
fields for all objects to ensure that a version change didn't result in a
translation going out of date, couldn't we have the translation object store
a hash of each of the text fields it translated?

That way the producer of the original object wouldn't have to do any
additional work while anyone using the translation could immediately find
out which fields their translations were valid for and which ones had been
broken by a version change.

Sorry if this solution was proposed earlier, but I didn’t' see mention of
it in the discussion so it might look like:

  "campaigns": [
    {
      "type": "campaign",
      "id": "campaign--a1201df6-c352-4a81-9c7c-5a6f896a4e31",
      "lang": "en",
      "spec_version": "stix-2.0",
      "created_at": "2015-12-03T13:13Z",
      "created_by_ref": "identity--69a17e1b-bb45-4657-9a9d-96db3faccdde",
      "title": "Dridex Campaign - Botnet 121",
      "descriptions": "Dridex-based campaign leveraging Botnet 121",
      "intended_effects": [
        {"value": "theft-identity-theft"}
      ],
      "status": "Ongoing"
   }
  ],
  "translations": [
    {
      "type": "translation",
      "id": "translation--a1201df6-c352-4a81-9c7c-5a6f896a1111",
      "lang": "jp",
      "spec_version": "stix-2.0",
      "created_at": "2015-12-03T13:13Z",
      "created_by_ref": "identity--69a17e1b-bb45-4657-9a9d-96db3faccdde",
      "translated_ref": "campaign--a1201df6-c352-4a81-9c7c-5a6f896a4e31",
      "translated_text": [
        "title": {
                            "text":"Dridex キャンペーン - ボットネット 121",
                            "hash":"abc..."