cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] April 19-20 Agenda

Sunil,

It was yesterday and today, and it was open to all members of this TC. Sorry you missed this one, maybe we’ll see you at the next one!

Thank you.
-Mark

From: Sunil Ravipati <sunil.ravipati@oracle.com> on behalf of Sunil Ravipati <sunil.ravipati@oracle.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 3:41 PM
To: Mark Davidson <mdavidson@soltra.com>, "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

Is the working session open to all …did not realize it is today and tomorrow J

Thanks,

Sunil Ravipati | Principal Member Of Technical Staff
Phone: +16505064215 | Mobile: +16504647868
Oracle Product Development
100 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Shores Pkwy, CA 94065

Green OracleOracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment