cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] i18n (RE: MVP Discussion) - An Updated Proposal

I’d like to see the current state summarized on the call on Tuesday, if somebody is available to do that.

I feel like there is probably a simpler method for achieving the same goals, but I’ll need to understand what the current state is before I can (or can’t) say that concretely. Personally, it seems like the proposal enables sending a bunch of data objects to the recipient and asking the recipient to calculate their desired representation instead of sending the desired representation in the first place.

Thank you.
-Mark