cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] RE: i18n (RE: MVP Discussion) - An Updated Proposal

On 22.04.2016 11:04:04, Masuoka, Ryusuke wrote:

> It may be politics and deals at the end, but I really would not make
> it a "deal." I would like it to be based on rational arguments based
> on requirements.
>
> In order to make it so, I have tried to come up with reasonable use
> cases (including those provided by others), given serious thoughts
> on this issue, and even tried really hard to make the change as
> minimal as possible. I just wish STIX and/or CybOX a truly
> international standards.

Hi, Ryu -

This discussion is obviously still in flux but I would like to take a
moment to step outside of the technical context and thank you
personally for the enormous amount of work you've contributed towards
solving the i8n CTI problem. I think we are all with you in wanting
the CTI standards to be truly international.

Given the pile of work lined up for MVP, I'm not sure that the TC
would have attempted to tackle i8n just yet, but with your creativity
and energy driving the discussion, I think we'll actually get there.

Thanks, Ryu! Grateful to have you as part of the community! ^_^

--
Cheers,
Trey