cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] Working Call - This week

Hi Bret,

Would you attach a snippet of an observation and sighting so others can review before the call?

Thanks,

-Marlon

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Jordan, Bret
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 6:53:36 PM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cti] Working Call - This week

Here is the start of an agenda for this weeks working call.  Please send us your suggestions and updates.

Status Updates - 5 minutes
1) Slack - Archiving the sightings and versioning channels
2) Vendor Defined Objects - Update, call for review
3) Observations (new name??) and Sightings - please review and make sure it will work

Working Session - 45 minutes
4) TTPs as a whole - need mini-group to help finish this
a) What to do with Kill-Chain and Kill-Chain-Phase TLOs
b) Can we merge Malicious Tool and Malware and just have a boolean flag to distinguish them
5) Can we remove the Common Types (Impact and Statement)
6) Rename STIX Package
7) Exploit Targets as a whole

Week Ahead - 5 minutes
8) General call for other new mini-groups?
9) Update on i18n

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP