cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] i18n (RE: MVP Discussion) - An Updated Proposal

Another thing to keep in mind is the language does not need to try and solve the data quality issue.  Also, string fields will not be used for automated processing, but rather for human consumption.

I think we can get light years ahead of where we are today with just a top TLO level lang tag and not a Lang tag on each string field.

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 64