cti message

Subject: Groups - Meeting Notes from CTI-TC Working Session - April 26 uploaded

Submitter's message
Meeting notes from the regular weekly working session on STIX | CybOX | TAXII development.

Call for active engagement on editing the Pre-Spec Drafts & participation in Mini Groups (i.e., small working groups to hash out approaches to take back to broader Community).
-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Document Name: Meeting Notes from CTI-TC Working Session - April 26

Description
We covered the following Agenda items:

Status Updates - 5 minutes
1) Slack - Archiving the sightings and versioning channels
2) Vendor Defined Objects - Update, call for review
3) Observations (new name??) and Sightings - please review and make sure it
will work

Working Session - 45 minutes
4) TTPs as a whole - need mini-group to help finish this
a) What to do with Kill-Chain and Kill-Chain-Phase TLOs
b) Can we merge Malicious Tool and Malware and just have a Boolean flag to
distinguish them?
5) Can we remove the Common Types (Impact and Statement)?
6) Rename STIX Package
7) Exploit Targets as a whole

Week Ahead - 5 minutes
8) General call for other new mini-groups
9) Update on i18n
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2016-04-26 13:04:21