Members of the CTI TC,
Two Special Majority Ballots to approve TAXII V1.1.1 and STIX V1.2.1 as Committee Specifications have been set up.
The ballots open 29 April 2016 at 00:00 UTC and close 05 May 2016 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballots at:
- TAXII[TM] V1.1.1
Publicly visible link:
- STIX[TM] V1.2.1
Publicly visible link:
This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:
* Baikalov, Igor, Securonix,
* Baker, Jonathan, Mitre Corporation1
* Barnum, Sean, Mitre Corporation
* Brown, Iain, United Kingdom Cabinet Office
* Butt, Michael, Soltra
* Butts, Brad, U.S. Bank
* Chernin, Aharon, Soltra
* Clancy, Mark, Soltra
* Coderre, Robert, VeriSign
* Darley, Trey, Soltra
* Davidson, Mark, Soltra
* DePeppe, Doug, Cyber Threat Intelligence Network, Inc.
* Dye, Daniel, Soltra
* Eilken, David, Financial Services Information Sharing and...
* Foley, Alexander, Bank of America
* Ginn, Jane, Cyber Threat Intelligence Network, Inc.
* Gurney, John-Mark, New Context Services, Inc.
* Jones, Elysa, Individual
* Jordan, Bret, Blue Coat Systems, Inc.
* Kakumaru, Takahiro, NEC Corporation
* Katz, Gary, US Department of Defense (DoD)
* Keirstead, Jason, IBM
* Kelley, Sarah, Center for Internet Security (CIS)
* Khan, Ali, Soltra
* Kirillov, Ivan, Mitre Corporation
* MacDonald, Terry, Individual
* Maroney, Patrick, Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
* Masuoka, Ryusuke, Fujitsu Limited
* Maxwell, Kyle, VeriSign
* Patrick, Paul, FireEye, Inc.
* Peloquin, Joey, Citrix Systems
* Piazza, Richard, Mitre Corporation
* Pumo, Beth, Kaiser Permanente
* Riedel, Daniel, New Context Services, Inc.
* Storms, Andrew, New Context Services, Inc.
* Struse, Richard, DHS Office of Cybersecurity and Communicat...
* Suarez, Natalie, Soltra
* Taylor, Chris, United Kingdom Cabinet Office
* Taylor, Marlon, DHS Office of Cybersecurity and Communicat...
* Thompson, Dean, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (A...
* Thomson, Allan, LookingGlass
* Thomson, Laurie, United Kingdom Cabinet Office
* Verma, Jyoti, Cisco Systems
* Williams, Ron, IBM
* Wunder, John, Mitre Corporation
If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information societyhttp://www.oasis-open.org
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393