cti message

Subject: Re: Update from STIX Package renaming Mini-Group

Disclaimer: This is my own personal opinion, in no way representative of any professional connections or organizations I'm involved with.

Hmm...There's something odd about "STIX-Bundle". I'm not sure I can say what, exactly.

I wonder if any of these synonyms to "bundle" would work? http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/bundle

Here are some alternatives I find appealing:

STIX-Assortment (evokes a box of chocolates)

STIX-Box (evokes the "toss everything in" use case)

STIX-Pile (evokes Autumn and kids jumping in the leaves)

The funny thing is that this synonym seems to make the most sense, because of the whole "shipping things around" analogy:

STIX-Package

Happy Friday, everyone! 😊

JSA

PS-If we could expand our search, we could use words that evoke "tying together for transport". Like "STIX-ZipTie" or "STIX-Rope".  Then again, there's something musical about "STIX-Band". Come sail away, come sail away...

PPS-Thanks for reading. Sometimes a little humor can help lighten things up. I hope this has. 😊

www.thesaurus.com
Synonyms for bundle at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.