cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Update from STIX Package renaming Mini-Group

I think we should have a higher bandwidth conversation on this topic (conference call) to discuss our differences and come to closure.

Listening to the ‘no id’ camp I’m wondering what bundles are intended to support.

I personally think there is no problem having an id in a bundle so would like to understand what is so objectionable to having one. If we don’t have one then vendors can create their own TLO that represents an id for a bundle and do it that way but would like to avoid if we can.

I’m happy to provide the webex if interested parties share their preferences on time/date.

How about Thu 8am PST?

allan