cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] Next CTI TC Meeting?

Sorry guys -- I've placed the meetings on the calendar.  Attached is the CTI Calendar through June for future reference.

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cti@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Maxwell, Kyle
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 10:20 AM
To: Terry MacDonald; cti@lists.oasis-open.org

This is a good question - normally I'd assume it was the 26th but https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/calendar.php doesn't show anything.

--
Kyle Maxwell [kmaxwell@verisign.com]
iDefense Senior Analyst

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org [cti@lists.oasis-open.org] on behalf of Terry MacDonald [terry.macdonald@cosive.com]

Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 11:39

To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject: [cti] Next CTI TC Meeting?

Hi All,

I've checked the CTI Roster page on the OASIS website and I can't find when the next CTI TC meeting is. I really don't want to miss it. Can anyone else see the calendar entries for it? Or maybe tell me when the next dates are?

Cheers

Terry MacDonald | Chief Product Officer

M: +61-407-203-026
E: terry.macdonald@cosive.com
W: www.cosive.com

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.