cti message

Subject: Link for poll "i18n Mini-Group Online Meeting (2)"

Hi, all,

I am terribly sorry, but I made a mistake in creating the last Doodle poll.
(I am a newbie to the Doodle.com.)

Please use the following Doodle poll.

  i18n Mini-Group Online Meeting (2)
  http://doodle.com/poll/5y9raugqefmaeq5h

Please show your availability only for the next week starting with
May 23 (Mon) 7:00AM - 8:00AM JST time slot. Please make sure
that it (the first one for the next week) appears correctly
in your time zone.

(Sorry for those who have already voted, but please do it again.)

Regards,

Ryu

-----Original Message-----
From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cti@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Masuoka, Ryusuke
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 7:37 PM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cti] Doodle: Link for poll "i18n Mini-Group Online Meeting (1)"

Hi,

I have opened a poll "i18n Mini-Group Online Meeting (1)" to schedule the first i18n Mini-Group Online Meeting and the link is

  http://doodle.com/poll/7mpzgv7mqzwavsii

Please cast your votes if you are interested.
I plan to close it in a day or so.

i18n Slack Channel: #i18n
i18n Ideas Google Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gNHSCGE3k6IhCjlYXFce3AfvkrabebmbulaipSr3_VY/

Regards,