cti message

Subject: Borderless Cyber Europe 2016 UPDATE

We're pleased to announce that ThreatConnect is the newest event sponsor for BC, http://borderlesscyber.oasis-open.org/eu16. Other sponsors include EclecticIQ, IBM, New Context and the IDtrust Member Section. The event partners include CERT-EU, ENISA and The World Bank. BC will be held at the European Union.

We hope you'll consider supporting BC Europe. The $4,000 event sponsorship fee includes a tabletop exhibit space in the CTI Standards Showcase area and an exclusive lunch or break sponsorship (for the next four companies that sign up). Contact me for details.

Regards,

Dee

Dee Schur

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen